LTD DOMI (registered in the Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia, reģ.nr.40103179966, legal address: Sērenes street 4 – 67, Riga, LV-1058, actual address: Sērenes street 4 – 67, Riga, LV-1058 ), shall be the controller fulfilling the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 in Latvia.
By signing up to our services or completing a contact form on our website – www.petservice.lv/enor other sites owned by LTD DOMI, you agree and accept that we can collect, process, store and/or use personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set out below.
By giving your consent to us, you are retained the right to correct, forget and/or delete your personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
- Regardless of which country you access the services of the LDT DOMI,the provisions of the Regulation are complied with in the processing of personal data. You are informed that your personal data may also be processed in Latvia on the basis of this country’s law.
- LDT DOMIinforms you that you are included in the database when you specify your e-mail address and that it may be sent from the website www.petservice.lv/en notification/reminder of the undergoing but unfinished services.
- You are informed that using internet site www.petservice.lv/en, LDT DOMI or any third party operating on behalf of www.petservice.lv/en can collect and store data that allows to track and list:
3.1. the number of total visits to websites;
3.2. the number of visitors to each particular website;
3.3. the domain names of the www.petservice.lv/en visitors’ internet service providers
3.4. IP addresses;
3.5. any other data for which the use of systems is intended for the purposes of administration and to control the use of the www.petservice.lv/en website and to organize its improvement.
Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data
1.LDT DOMIshall process personal data primarily for the following purposes:
- Preparation, conclusion, and transmission of services and distance contracts, invoices
- Ensuring effective management processes for the company
- Business planning and analytics
- Personnel selection and management
- For examination and processing of applications
- Newsletter sending
- LDT DOMI shall process personal data on the following legal bases:
- Enforcement of legal obligation imposed by regulatory enactments
- For ensuring a legitimate interest
- Conclusion or execution of a contract
- Data subject consent
Personal data storage duration
LDT DOMIshall store personal data in accordance with the defined personal data processing objectives and regulatory enactments, while at least one of the following criteria exists:
- until LDT DOMIcan realize its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures prescribed by external regulatory enactments;
- whereas there is a legal obligation to store data in accordance with regulatory enactments in LDT DOMI;
- whereas the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data is in force if there is no legal basis for the processing of data.
Cookies are a text files that are inserted into a home page user’s computer browser to improve the operation of the homepage. Saved cookies allow us to recognize your computer. By re-visiting the home page of LDT DOMI and using only password-available homepage sections, cookies allow you to avoid repeated data input.
- session management and user authentication;
- to ensure the functionality of the website;
- to obtain statistics on the page visitor feed – the number of visitors, the time spent on the page;
- to obtain statistics on the page visitor feed, the number of visitors, the time spent on the page;
- The legal basis for processing personal data processed under cookies is the legitimate interest of LTD DOMI.
- LTD DOMI is not bound by the user’s IP address and email address with data enabling the user to be identified. This means that each user session will be registered, but www.petservice.lv/en user of the Internet site will remain anonymous.
There may be third-party cookies, particularly Google Analytics, on the LTD DOMI home page. Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc. (US company) that has access to the statistics collected by this tool.
- The data subject can delete cookies by choice (for more information – www.youronlinechoices.com).
- You can delete all cookies that have already been saved on your computer and you can specify that your browser prevents it from being saved. But in this case, you must manually specify a choice every time you visit a site, and some services and homepage functions may not work.
Recipients of personal data
- In cases specified in the Law, LDT DOMI may transfer information to third parties. Similarly, LDT DOMI may be outsourced in order to ensure a more efficient performance of its functions.
- The data collected and accumulated on the website of the LDT DOMI on the Internet site www.petservice.lv/enfor information purposes and for statistical purposes is also entitled to transfer the information to other companies. Data that identifies a person is not disclosed in this process and is not transferred to third parties.
3.Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
Access to personal data and other subject rights
- For information about personal data that LDT DOMI is processing for you, you must submit an application:
- in writing, by submitting LDT DOMI in the office (address – Sērenes street 4 – 67, Riga, LV-1058) and presenting a personal identification document:
- The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data, the restriction of processing of personal data, objecting to the processing of personal data, to request the correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
- LDT DOMI shall communicate with the data subject using the contact information (telephone number, e-mail address, address) specified by the data subject.
- If you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you may submit a complaint to the personal data surveillance authority.
Right to withdraw consent
- If the processing of personal data is initiated and carried out in accordance with the consent of the data subject, the data subject shall be entitled to withdraw it by sending a recall to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the processing of data carried out at the time the client’s consent was in force. Without consent, the processing of data carried out on the basis of other legal bases may not be suspended.
- The user has the right to delete his profile by sending a request to email: email@example.com.In this case, the request is accepted only if it is sent from the same email to which the user profile is registered.
The LDT DOMI is entitled to make changes at any time, which are published on the website www.petservice.lv/en.